Criffel Peak View is situated in a quiet cul de sac just a short walk from the shores of Lake Wanaka and the shops and restaurants of Wanaka town. Just across the road from Hedditch St is the 18 hole Wanaka Golf Course and local icon, the Cinema Paradiso. At the back of the garden is the Proactive Gym with it’s fully equipped weights room and variety of exercise classes.
A 7-10min walk from the house brings you right into the town centre and the shores of the lake. Even closer is the Wanaka Golf Course, the Cinema Paradiso and the Proactive Gym and Fitness Centre
• Modern stylish cottage
• 1 x super-king / twin room with private bathroom
• 1 x queen room with ensuite
• TV & tea / coffee in rooms
• 10 minutes walk to town & lake
• Continental & cooked breakfast
• Non-smoking environment
• Close to golf course & cinema
• Off-street parking
• Large sunny deck
• Free Internet and WiFi access
• Large guest lounge with TV and DVD player
• Apres-ski muffins and scones in Winter!
• Splodge the crazy cat!
The bed and breakfast has two guest rooms that look out towards the Criffel Range and are equipped with super-king and queen sized beds, ensuite bathrooms, TVs and tea /coffee facilities. Guests can enjoy a complimentary glass of wine sitting outside on the deck with it’s views of Mt Roy and Mt Alpha to the west, and Mt Iron to the east. Or perhaps relax in the lounge area with a variety of reading material or a game of backgammon. Internet and WiFi access is also complimentary for our guests.
Guests enter through the front door and have exclusive use of the front of the house. Beyond the entrance way is the spacious open plan living and dining area where guests can relax in the lounge or soak up the sun and mountain views from the private north facing deck and garden. A variety of continental and cooked breakfast options are offered to set you up for the day.
Both guest rooms are modern and airy, with super king and queen size beds, TVs and tea / coffee facilities. The queen room has it’s own ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet, whilst the super king room has a huge private bathroom with a double shower and separate bath for that après ski hot soak.
Our new 2 bedroom apartment is situated on a ridge at the top of our garden, with the most amazing views of mountains in all directions. It's been furnished with a smart, contemporary feel and is extremely spacious and warm.
The apartment is ideal for families and groups of up to 5 people looking for fully self-contained accommodation.
• Sleeps 5
• Master bedroom with King Size bed (can be converted to twin or triple)
• Second bedroom with King Size (can be converted to a twin room)
• Pull-out bed in lounge (if required)
• Bathroom with shower, toilet, basin
• Separate toilet
• Huge living area with TV, DVD, CD player and comfy beanbags
• WiFi internet access
• Washing machine and dryer
• Full kitchen with dishwasher
• Heat pump
• Deck with panoramic mountain views
• Sunny patio area with BBQ
• Internally accessed garage ideal for drying and storing ski gear
• Fully serviced
We have good discounts for longer stays during the ski season, please email or call us for details.
The Apartment – $250 per night for up to 4 people.
Ask us about our Winter discounts for longer stays (excluding NZ school holidays).
Your hosts are both originally from Britain and have travelled extensively in NZ and the around the world. We are keen golfers and also enjoy tramping, mountain biking and snow sports. We would love to share this beautiful environment with you.
Prices include a good hot breakfast.
*Tariffs subject to change. Please confirm with hosts before booking.
No comments available.